Andrew Hammond andrew.george.hammond at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 10:17:48 PDT 2007
Step 1: Read the friendly manual, at least enough that you know the
terminology so that you can ask reasonable questions.
Step 2: Ask questions about specific issues you are having instead of
broad questions which are already covered in the documentation.

The following document has an attitude problem, but it does make some
valid points.

Andrew