Richard Yen dba at richyen.com
Fri Jun 8 14:09:40 PDT 2007
It really depends on how you want to configure the new node.  You can
either cascade off an existing slave, or make it subscribe directly
to the master.

In latter case (which is what I'm assuming you want), you just need
do the following slonik commands:

1.  STORE NODE (for the new node)
2.  STORE PATH (one call for each direction from the new node, which
would be, for example) 1->4, 2->4, 3->4, 4->3, 4->2, 4->1)
3.  STORE LISTEN (again, one for each direction)
4.  SUBSCRIBE SET

I don't think you need to do anything in terms of a configuration
file.  You just need to start a slon daemon on the new node between
steps 3 and 4

Hope this helps somewhat...

--Richard