G Muniswamy muniswamy.g at renaissance-it.com
Thu Jun 7 23:25:18 PDT 2007

Dear Slony Users.

I am having slony setup of master and 2 slave setup and it is working
fine.Now I want add one more slave.Please

tell me the steps and how to modify the configuration file.

G.Muniswamy | Associate Senior DBA-Delivery

E-mail: muniswamy.g at renaissance-it.com | Extn: 1618

Sobha Renaissance Information Technology (P) Ltd.

An SEI-CMM, P-CMM & SSE-CMM Level 5 Company | BS ISO/IEC 27001:2005 &
ISO 9001:2000 Certified

A Top 50 Fast Growing Technology Company (Deloitte, 2006) | A Six Sigma
Practice Company

Phone: + 91 80 41951999 | Fax: + 91 80 41523300

received this in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies
from any computer.