SAS sas.postgresql at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 03:21:33 PST 2019
Le 02/03/2019 à 02:57, Steve Singer a écrit :
> On Wed, 27 Feb 2019, SAS wrote:
>
> If you don't have paths between two nodes then there won't be a connection
> between them.
>
> If your not going to have a complete network of paths then you should
> consider failure cases in determining how many paths you really need.

Hello Steve,

Thank you for your answer.

I could easily drop some paths, and then lower the number of established
connections on some nodes.

Could you point me to what has changed between 2.1 and 2.2 branches that causes
this connections increase? The paths were there before the upgrade.

Best,

--
Dr Stéphane Schildknecht
Contact régional PostgreSQL pour l'Europe francophone