Tignor, Tom ttignor at akamai.com
Thu Nov 19 10:09:54 PST 2015
	Greg, Andrew,
	Thanks for the feedback. Greg, can you describe the transaction handling
changes you’re referring to? I recently got the latest pg 9.4
distribution. The README-SSI is identical and while there have been some
changes in predicate.c, they don’t appear sweeping. The doc on Transaction
Isolation appears pretty much the same too.
	A general question for the group: if we would consider a change like this
(as a runtime option or otherwise), what’s the correct way to move it
forward? Should I file a bug? Are there specific tests or analysis which
should be performed?

	Tom    :-)