Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com
Wed Nov 18 07:35:49 PST 2015
On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 02:26:15PM +0000, Tom Tignor wrote:
> Sorry for the delay getting back. Inspired by your questions, I¹ve been
> reading up on SSI, the Cahill paper and slony1 and postgres code.

It should be pointed out that 9.1 goes EOL (End of Life) in less than
a year (Sep 2016), and transaction handling has changed a *lot* since then,
so any changes that core Slony makes may not even work for you.

(FWIW, I think dropping the isolation level in this particular
instance seems safe, however.)

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com
End Point Corporation
PGP Key: 0x14964AC8