Steve Singer ssinger at ca.afilias.info
Tue Nov 10 06:36:29 PST 2015
On 11/10/2015 08:49 AM, TOINEL, Ludovic wrote:
> Is there a way to have subscribers with no direct SQL access to the provider ?
>
> The provider write the data on the subscribers directly.

To repeat what Stephane said

The slon daemon doesn't need to run on the same server as the replica
database.

You can put the slon dameons for both the replicas and the orign on the
origin node (or some other node that can access all nodes).  That way
the replica database server doesn't need to open network connections
anywhere.

The slon for the replica (which you are running on the originr or
somewhere similar) can connect to both the replica and origin database
servers.