Stéphane Schildknecht stephane.schildknecht at postgres.fr
Tue Nov 10 06:23:35 PST 2015
On 10/11/2015 14:49, TOINEL, Ludovic wrote:
> Is there a way to have subscribers with no direct SQL access to the provider ?
>
> The provider write the data on the subscribers directly.

(Top-posting makes it really hard to follow discussions in a thread.)

Your slon daemons need to run on a node that can see everyone.

So, for instance, you can have them on node A which is provider for SET 1 and
2, but subscriber of SET 3 from node B.
And you can't psql from NodeB to NodeA.

Should work.

(The provider logs modification on a log table, which is read by daemons. And
propagated to other nodes.)