Mark Steben msteben at autorevenue.com
Wed Feb 16 07:44:09 PST 2011
Got this to work - just had to put fully qualified slonik program
As the first line in the shell script, then preamble, then STORE PATH
Command, etc, etc, etc

Mark Steben
Database Administrator
@utoRevenue  |  Autobase  |  AVV
The CRM division of Dominion Dealer Solutions
95D Ashley Avenue
West Springfield,  MA  01089
t: 413.327.3045
f: 413.732.1824