Melvin Davidson melvin6925 at yahoo.com
Wed May 5 15:02:44 PDT 2010
>Can I simply not have paths between slaves, and avoid the performance
penalty?

That's kind of like saying "I want a car, but I don't want it to have an engine because
I'm never going to use the gas pedal".

If you don't have paths, it won't work. Slony needs paths to know were to send that data.
Likewise, it needs to know if the data got to the slaves, hence the "chatter".

Melvin Davidson