Steve Singer ssinger_pg at sympatico.ca
Mon Apr 5 03:42:19 PDT 2010
On Sun, 4 Apr 2010, Jaime Casanova wrote:

>> Slony 2.0.x currently also supports 8.3.
>
> what about a 2.1.x version? :)

Putting new features into 2.1.x over 2.0.x might make some sense.  Do we
(the community of slony users) want to require 8.4+ for 2.1.x? I think that
is open for discussion.  My initial thoughts are that we want to keep each
version of slony compatible with as many versions of Pg as possible both
to make upgrading Pg with slony easier and to make it easier for us to eol
slony versions.

This also raises the question of what else people would like to see in 2.1.x