JP Fletcher jpfletch at ca.afilias.info
Wed Oct 22 13:33:20 PDT 2008
Your query of information_schema.tables will work fine to determine if
slony schema is installed. You can take the results of this query
(particularly table_schema) then call:

SELECT _table_schema.getlocalnodeid('_table_schema')

With this result, you can determine if the node is a receiver or
provider for any sets via a query of sl_subscribe.

Regards,

JP