Hiroshi Saito z-saito at guitar.ocn.ne.jp
Tue Nov 13 16:06:01 PST 2007
Hi.

Did you try the following?
--
Um, There was the before same report. However, The problem was not reproduced in the
environment of Dave with me. It was very strange. So, I wish to check one.
Here is a new version.
http://developer.pgadmin.org/~hiroshi/Slony-I/
And if a problem still reappears, please use this. (This is VC8 compile module)
http://developer.pgadmin.org/~hiroshi/Slony-I/slevent.dll
MinGW (GCC) will be suspected if it operates well.
--

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito