Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Tue Nov 6 04:38:20 PST 2007
Is it absolutely necessary to have the same versions of Postgres on both
the master and slave?  Point is, we are currently running 7.4.16 on the
machines I plan to replicate, but thought I'd go with the lastest 7.4
version (18).  My ignorant assumption is that if you're going to have a
mis-match in versions, it's best to have the slave newer then the master.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin