Craig James craig_james at emolecules.com
Wed Jun 27 08:31:13 PDT 2007
Matthew Kelly wrote:
> Please can someone assist me? Im trying to replicate a database to
> another machine. All the scripts and commands run without any errors but
> no data gets copied over. Here is the script I use to prepare the
> databases, :

You don't say whether or not you started the slon(1) daemon programs.  If they're not started, nothing will happen.  On my system, they're started like this (once per server):

  slon -d 0 global_cluster "dbname=global user=postgres" >/tmp/slon.log 2>&1 &

Once it starts, you should see considerable activity in the /tmp/slon.log file.

Craig