Christopher Browne cbbrowne at ca.afilias.info
Fri Jun 8 14:12:51 PDT 2007
I've got a power outage here, so when my UPS goes, I do :-(.

Apparently the storms hitting the region are having some negative
impact on power.

I have had success running tests of Slony-I 1.2.10 on all the
supported PostgreSQL releases; I believe we'll have to drop 8.1.0 thru
8.1.3 from the "supported list" because of the "sig 11" issue I
observed; apparently they do not cope well with updating *and running*
a stored function in the same transaction.

I have not seen any results of other peoples' testing yet; would
appreciate hearing that others were trying out 1.2.10 from CVS with
some success (lack thereof is also useful).
--
(format nil "~S@~S" "cbbrowne" "ca.afilias.info")
<http://dba2.int.libertyrms.com/>