Michal Taborsky - Internet Mall michal.taborsky at mall.cz
Mon Jun 4 07:06:47 PDT 2007
Andrew Sullivan napsal(a):
> happened.  One thing that certainly happened, however, is that your
> script contained some commands that weren't supported.  In the docs,
> it says, "The script must not contain transaction BEGIN or END
> statements, as the script is already executed inside a transaction."

I'm fairly sure it was the begin-commit that broke it. The script itself
was like this:

BEGIN;
... some DDLs ...
COMMIT;

Wouldn't it be possible to check the script for these commands
beforehand, then? I mean, it would be real nice, if slonik produced an
error message, instead of breaking things.

But thanks for ther reply, anyway.

--
Michal Táborský
chief systems architect