Andrew Sullivan ajs at crankycanuck.ca
Mon Jun 4 06:09:32 PDT 2007
On Mon, Jun 04, 2007 at 11:26:50AM +0200, Michal Taborsky - Internet Mall wrote:
> Well, this particular case is closed, but maybe the developers could
> look into it, so that this would not happen in the future to some other
> poor folk.

Unfortunately, there's nothing to look at -- you said you don't have
the exact error message, and so we haven't the faintest clue what
happened.  One thing that certainly happened, however, is that your
script contained some commands that weren't supported.  In the docs,
it says, "The script must not contain transaction BEGIN or END
statements, as the script is already executed inside a transaction."

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs at crankycanuck.ca
A certain description of men are for getting out of debt, yet are
against all taxes for raising money to pay it off.
		--Alexander Hamilton