Andrew Sullivan ajs
Tue Jan 9 09:36:06 PST 2007
On Tue, Jan 09, 2007 at 08:52:48AM -0800, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> O.k. could you guys have given the gentlemen any more useless of a
> response?

Uh, yes.  I wanted to know what the comparison class is.  That seems
a reasonable question.  For instance, in your answers:

> * It can be difficult to manage/administrate

Not compared to erserver, I can assure you.  And some of the "ease of
administration" that certain other tools provide comes at the cost og
being unable to do a whole whack of stuff.

There are plenty of limitations, I agree; but whether they're
disadvantages depends pretty much on what you want to do.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs at crankycanuck.ca
The whole tendency of modern prose is away from concreteness.
		--George Orwell