Michael Connors connorsml at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 08:11:10 PST 2007
Hi,
I am new to Slony. I have just set up replication on my DB server, it is
working fine and working as it should. However I wonder if there is
something in Slony that will redirect all incoming inserts/updates to the
master, instead of just giving an error message, while processing the
selects on the slave.

I believe this is at least possible in pl/pgsql.

I tried using pgpool for this but it does not seem to work properly. If its
not possible directly in slony, could anyone recommend sqlrelay?

-- =

Regards,
Michael Connors