cichy cichy1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 11:28:55 PST 2007
Hi All,
i'm slony newbie, and i have a question about slony. In my company we are
planning to use slony to replicate one schema from one database to another
DB. These two databases are used for different purposes - on the first DB
there are many insertions, some updates and deletes on records, while on the
2nd DB data is read. Weekly, from first DB, we want to delete records, which
are older than a week, but in such way that they are not deleted from the
second DB. Is it possible with slony? Maybe records with certain values in
some columns can be ommited from deletion in slave DB?

Thanks in advance for any help,
PR