Andrew Sullivan ajs
Tue Sep 19 09:40:42 PDT 2006
Because beating the stain on the locus of former equine presence is
coming to be something of a specialty, I'll repeat myself.

On Tue, Sep 19, 2006 at 09:04:44AM -0700, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> Slony needs to do what it needs to do for its project.

Since we do not have a complete list of what those needs are -- one
of them, I suggest, is likely "easy and apparent association with
other PostgreSQL components" -- it's premature to talk about how to
achieve those ends.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs at crankycanuck.ca
Unfortunately reformatting the Internet is a little more painful
than reformatting your hard drive when it gets out of whack.
		--Scott Morris