Stéphane Pétrot spetrot
Wed May 31 02:38:34 PDT 2006
Hi,

my slave server was previously installed in the same network as the
master one. It was well working.I have moved it in another place and
restart the server.
Then, when I try to start the node on the slave server (node3), I have
the fatal error :

slave:/usr/local/etc# /usr/bin/slon_start node3 |
/usr/lib/postgresql/bin/slonik &
[1] 11841
slave:/usr/local/etc# Warning: bad syntax, perhaps a bogus '-'? See
http://procps.sf.net/faq.html
Warning: bad syntax, perhaps a bogus '-'? See http://procps.sf.net/faq.html
<stdin>:1: ERROR: syntax error at or near Invoke

Maybe I have forgott to change something in the configuration file,
since the IP address is no more on the same network as the master
server? I haven't change anything in the configuration file.

Thanks for help!
St?phane