Christopher Browne cbbrowne
Tue Jun 20 15:13:05 PDT 2006
Having heard no particularly negative reports about testing thus far,
Jan and I are hoping to prepare a release candidate for 1.2 tomorrow.

At this point, we have a pretty lean set of supported platforms; all we
have heard about, thus far are:

1.  Linux - Debian/unstable
2.  FreeBSD 5.3
3.  AIX 5.3
4.  Windows

I'm updating documentation now; Jan pointed out to me that I had missed
observing that slon has been restructured to not keel over at a whim,
which changes how watchdogging need be handled.  I'll be checking in a
fair number of changes on that tomorrow.

I wish I was seeing a larger set of platforms tested; hopefully there
will be more reports before we release 1.2.0...