David Fetter david
Sun Jul 16 07:48:17 PDT 2006
On Sat, Jul 15, 2006 at 04:56:41PM -0700, elein wrote:
> I've plugged an outline for a Slony-I User Tutorial onto
> the wiki along with the first overview section.
>
> I'm looking for feedback on the outline.  What did I miss?

A section or two on each on system-specific documentation, monitoring,
diagnostics and troubleshooting would be great.  So would some
suggestions on best practices as you see them for keeping slony
configuration files in sync.

> Should anything be rearranged differently?  Remember this is
> from a user point of view.
>
> The first section is just a paste in from a previously edited
> article with some images (to be downloaded when I figure out how to
> upload them).  Does it match the outline section for this
> chapter?  Later on we may want to smooth out the styles of the
> newer sections.
>
> I have not yet begun to put in the info regarding perl tool
> and production environment.  These should be helpful.
>
> A modicum of interest would be encouraging.

Consider a few modica handed over :)

Cheers,
David Fetter <david at fetter.org> http://fetter.org/
phone: +1 415 235 3778        AIM: dfetter666
                              Skype: davidfetter

Remember to vote!