Pascal Robert probert
Tue Sep 27 14:11:55 PDT 2005
Hi,

I'm trying to tune the "check_slony_cluster.sh" script for Nagios to
better detect sync errors.  I'm trying to understand the columns in the
'sl_status' view.  From my understanding :

st_origin : ID of the provider

st_received : ID of the receiver

st_last_event : The last event ID the provider sent a SYNC

st_last_event_ts : The last time the provider sent a SYNC

st_last_received : The last event ID the receiver confirmed

st_last_received_ts :  The last time the receiver sent a confirmation

st_last_received_event_ts : I don't know for this one

st_lag_num_events : The number of events in the queue (unconfirmed
events in sl_event)

st_lag_time : The time between now and the last confirmation

So if I want to see if any events are not confirmed by the receiver, I
should check the difference between 'st_last_received_ts' and
'st_last_event_ts', and I had to be sure that both 'st_last_event' and
'st_last_received' are the same ?