David Fetter david
Thu Oct 6 19:00:29 PDT 2005
On Thu, Oct 06, 2005 at 01:39:50PM -0400, Jan Wieck wrote:
> Okay guys and gals,
>
> I think we have to follow up with a 1.1.2 release early next week.
> In order to do that, we should straighten out the wrinkles that have
> been in the 1.1.1 "thing" right now and build a tarball for this
> weekend.
>
> From what's been floating around in my mailbox I have the following
> list of things to take a look at:
>
>     Timezone stuff (how exactly would using now() affect things bad?)
>
>     Adjust spec files for 1.1.2
>
>     Fix empty set causing malformed query
>
>     Problem with dropped columns during COPY
>
>     Problem during UPDATE FUNCTIONS
>
> What else?

    Failover failures (cluster A->B->C, failover A->B, C fux0r3d)

    Include pre-built docs

Probably not for this coming week, but should happen soon:

    Regression tests a la buildfarm

    Release checklist

Cheers,
David Fetter david at fetter.org http://fetter.org/
phone: +1 510 893 6100   mobile: +1 415 235 3778

Remember to vote!