Jan Wieck JanWieck
Thu Oct 6 18:40:03 PDT 2005
Okay guys and gals,

I think we have to follow up with a 1.1.2 release early next week. In
order to do that, we should straighten out the wrinkles that have been
in the 1.1.1 "thing" right now and build a tarball for this weekend.

 From what's been floating around in my mailbox I have the following
list of things to take a look at:

     Timezone stuff (how exactly would using now() affect things bad?)

     Adjust spec files for 1.1.2

     Fix empty set causing malformed query

     Problem with dropped columns during COPY

     Problem during UPDATE FUNCTIONS

What else?

Jan