Jacob Smullyan smulloni
Wed Jun 22 17:09:20 PDT 2005
Hi --

I'm getting an error attempting to apply some DDL with execute script.
(Jan, Christopher -- this is the error I promised to post Monday.)

Because the error message, ddl file, and schema are lengthy, I've
posted them at this url:

   http://www.smullyan.org/smulloni/executescript.tar.gz

In short, I drop a view, alter a table by adding a column, and then
try to recreate the view using the column; the error message says that
the new column does not exist.

The ddl works fine at psql.

The tarfile contains an empty schema, ddl for the change, the script I
ran that invoked execute script, and the error message that resulted.

Slony was compiled from cvs pretty recently and slon says it is
version 1.1.0.

Cheers,

js

--