Jan Wieck JanWieck
Wed Jun 22 15:46:31 PDT 2005
The Slony-I team is proudly presenting the 1.0.6 release of the most
advanced replication solution for the most advanced Open Source Database
in the world. The release tarball is available for download here:
slony1-1.0.6.tar.gz. See the History file for a list of changes.

Important note: Release 1.0.6 contains a critical bugfix for users of
PostgreSQL 8.0 and later. Slony-I versions prior to release 1.0.6 cannot
be used safely in combination with the subtransaction/safepoint feature.
Savepoints are used in some procedural languages (like plperl).

Sincerely
The Slony-I Team