Christopher Browne cbbrowne
Wed Jun 15 15:29:20 PDT 2005
"Tang, Jason" <jason.tang at teamuk.telstra.com> writes:
> After store listen I get two

Oh, good.  That's expected, and points to things being pretty close to
working.

You should now see that the slons each submit _some_ events back and
forth.  Not much, but there should be a "back and forth" of some SYNCs
and confirmations thereof.  Hmm.  What's the default...  There may be
just one event every minute or so per "otherwise-inactive" node.  So
it's hardly a "world-threatening flood."  :-)

>> > activity.
>
> Both nodes started with the same db dump before any of the slony stuff.
> Still no sign of any floods of activity, not even a trickle :)
>
> Any info you'd like me to send on to aid tracking problem down?

The next step, I'd say, is to set up the replication set on the
"master," (e.g. - CREATE SET) add in the tables that are to be
replicated (e.g. - SET ADD TABLE) , and then submit a SUBSCRIBE SET.

That should give you some interesting activity...
--
"cbbrowne","@","ca.afilias.info"
<http://dev6.int.libertyrms.com/>