Tomas Savol losos
Sat Feb 5 15:14:07 PST 2005
Hi,

we are running slony (1.0.5) on our servers (master node PostreSQL
7.3.6, slave node PostgreSQL 7.4.6). Everything seems to by OK, but
there is a difference in relation sizes on master and slave
node(realations on slave are much larger). Example: relation 'results'
on master: 831283200bytes and relation 'results' on slave:
1660649472bytes). Number of rows are same on both (master and slave). Is
this OK? I am affraid about making failover, will be the database size
greater again? If there is something wrong how can I fix it?

thanks for help

Tomas Savol