Darcy Buskermolen darcy
Tue Sep 28 17:44:04 PDT 2004
On September 28, 2004 09:11 am, Christopher Browne wrote:
> We're in the process of preparing a 1.0.3 release, which includes
> numerous incremental improvements to Slony-I's behaviour.
>
> Some notable visible functionality additions include the ability to
> drop tables/sequences from sets, as well as to move tables from one
> set to another.  There won't be any of the terribly "ambitious"
> changes hoped for for 1.1, but there should be some useful things all
> the same.
>
> The plan, at this point, is to have a release candidate available by
> the end of the week.
>
> If people have changes that they wish included in 1.0.3, please let us
> know as soon as possible to make it as likely as possible that they
> can be accomodated.

We still have an open issue on Tru64 that hopefully we'll have a solution to
here in the next couple days.
Also, if people can update/confirm/lend support in closing those bugs that are
mentioned on http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/slony1/bugs/buglist.php that
have not been marked as closed that would also be most welcome.

--
Darcy Buskermolen
Wavefire Technologies Corp.