Christopher Browne cbbrowne
Tue Sep 28 17:11:10 PDT 2004
We're in the process of preparing a 1.0.3 release, which includes
numerous incremental improvements to Slony-I's behaviour.

Some notable visible functionality additions include the ability to
drop tables/sequences from sets, as well as to move tables from one
set to another.  There won't be any of the terribly "ambitious"
changes hoped for for 1.1, but there should be some useful things all
the same.

The plan, at this point, is to have a release candidate available by
the end of the week.

If people have changes that they wish included in 1.0.3, please let us
know as soon as possible to make it as likely as possible that they
can be accomodated.
--
(format nil "~S@~S" "cbbrowne" "ca.afilias.info")
<http://dev6.int.libertyrms.com/>