Tabish Sarwar tabish.sarwar
Mon Sep 20 09:11:02 PDT 2004
I m looking through the slony code in order to implement the back up
solution .I need a bit help where should i start.
.Infact a few things i got while going through the code .

Where in the code i can obtain the tableid .its row id is effected by
the transaction.

table sl.event has the transaction time .in the ev_timestamp column
..is that right.
whats minxid and maxxxid ...
How can i know the effected rows of teh effected column ...

I will have to look into the code form teh scratch ..so it will eb
very helpful if any one know abt the slony code and guide me where
shoudl i start coding and what methodolgy to approach.

Any help will b highly appreciated.
Regards,
Tabish