Jan Wieck JanWieck
Thu May 20 18:16:23 PDT 2004
Slonik's,

the MERGE SET command allows (as a workaround) to add tables/sequences
to a currently subscribed set. One creates a temporary set, adds the
objects there, subscribes the temp set to the same nodes, then merges
the temporary set into the existing set.

With this, the last outstanding feature before the 1.0 BETA phase is DDL
scripting support. We're getting closer.

Jan