Christopher Browne cbbrowne at afilias.info
Tue Nov 22 13:52:31 PST 2011
I just ran pgindent against the codebase, pushing the results to GitHub, here:

https://github.com/cbbrowne/slony1-engine/tree/indent-master

We should probably, at some not too distant point, do a pgindent run
on master, and commit it.  There's quite a lot of change imposed by
this; we've been a fair bit out of sync :-(.

I did this via the following sequence of commands.  (You can guess
pretty easily where I have a source install of Postgres around :-)!)

 1278  git checkout -b indent-master master
 1279  pgindent
/var/lib/postgresql/postgresql/src/tools/pgindent/typedefs.list
*/*.{c,h}
 1280  touch */*.{y,l}
 1281  make
 1282  git status