Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Thu Jul 2 06:50:38 PDT 2009

> Hi,
>
> http://main.slony.info/documentation/supportedplatforms.html#PLATFORM-TABLE
>
> This is seriously out of date. I will push an update to CVS shortly, but
> I believe we need more response from other people. I can confirm that
> Slony-I runs on Gentoo, Fedora 9+ and RHEL 4+ on both archs.

I can confirm that it runs on FreeBSD 6.x and 7.x, amd64.  We've had
PG 8.1 and 8.2 running on FreeBSD 6 and PG 8.3 on 6 and 7.

At one point we had it running on FreeBSD i386, but I don't remember if
that was FreeBSD 5 or 6

In other words:

FreeBSD Version | 6 | 7 |
PG Version      |---|---|
8.1             | X |   |
8.2             | X |   |
8.3             | X | X |

Currently, we have:
* FreeBSD 6.3 amd64 running PG 8.3.7 with Slony
* FreeBSD 7.1 ams64 running PG 8.3.7 with Slony

--
Bill Moran
http://www.potentialtech.com