Peter Geoghegan peter.geoghegan86 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 12:48:12 PDT 2009
Hiroshi, Wolfgang

> and,
> Thanks! to peter-san.!

No problem, you're welcome.

> Peter Geoghegan answered me, that it works fine at his Vista
> System, and this seems to be the only difference
> I'm using WinXP SP3.

This actually isn't true.....it is working, but not fine.

see :

http://lists.slony.info/pipermail/slony1-general/2009-August/009760.html

Basically, there's a problem with the sl_status view where it reports
a long event lag, even though things actually are observably
replicating.

I'm no closer to solving this problem then when I posted this on
August 5th. I have no idea what the problem is. It may having nothing
to do with your Slony-I 2.0.2 binary package Hiroshi.

Regards,
Peter Geoghegan