Nirbhay Choubey Nirbhay.Choubey at Sun.COM
Wed Apr 2 03:09:03 PDT 2008
Hi

I am running the slony tests(1.2.13/1.2.14) on Solaris n there are some =

temporary files/directories which are getting created into /tmp directory.
Now even when I set TMPDIR to some other directory,the issue remains the =

same.
As I want the temp files to be created into the directory of my =

choice, I have created a patch(run_test.sh on 1.2.14) for this, which check=
s =

into TMPDIR first. I have attached the patch with the mail.

Regards
Nirbhay