Christopher Browne cbbrowne at ca.afilias.info
Tue Oct 30 13:34:57 PDT 2007
Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim at CommandPrompt.com> writes:
> Hi,
>
> I just finished installing Bugzilla for Slony-I:
>
> http://www.slony.info/bugzilla/
>
> Please test and let me know if you find any problems before it goes
> live. I also asked Jan for bugzilla.slony.info subdomain.

I have logged on, and set up a sample bug.

One thing that I notice...  The component list is a bit too limited,
with just "altperl" and "docs."

We at least need "engine" and "scripts", in addition.

Better still would be for the list of components to be something like:
- slon
- slonik
- stored procedures
- trigger SPI
- slony_logshipper
- core scripts
- altperl
- other scripts
- docs

That's 'first thoughts;' I'd suggest that someone else come up with a
list and see how well (or badly) it overlaps with mine before we'd
finalize it...
--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="ca.afilias.info" in name ^ "@" ^ tld;;
<http://dba2.int.libertyrms.com/>