Darcy Buskermolen darcy at dbitech.ca
Fri Jul 6 08:20:35 PDT 2007
On Friday 06 July 2007 07:54, Andrew Sullivan wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 06, 2007 at 01:25:40AM -0700, angga erwina wrote:
> > postgre..could you help me please for the easiest
> > tutorial or where i can get the info about it..
>
> The tutuorial you used is the easiest I know of.  You might want to
> check out articles on varlena.com as well.

The more I think about these tutorials, the more I think we are doing ourself
disfavor by using shell expression substution etc, I have a feeling that
there are a fair number of people exploring slony who are not as familiar
with the world of shell as they ought to be to inorder to understand what is
going on in here.    I think we would be better off using the define and
include features to make this all a bit more end user
friendly/understandable.   Thoughts?