Tignor, Tom ttignor at akamai.com
Thu Jul 18 07:51:55 PDT 2019
	Hello Slony-I,
	Is there any way with the Slony-I service to just make every node accept a single path (IP) for a given node? We have a bear of a time every time we need to rebuild nodes, with some nodes getting path updates and others permanently, stubbornly refusing to get path info no matter how many STORE PATH ops we run. This is especially taxing when we have to manage every single client-server path individually and so have to have N*(N-1) identical paths for every node in the cluster to be sure failover will work.
	Thanks in advance,

	Tom    (