David Fetter david at fetter.org
Thu Jul 11 10:37:31 PDT 2019
On Thu, Jul 11, 2019 at 01:10:43PM -0400, steve at ssinger.info steve at ssinger.info wrote:
> 14GB isn't very big.
> Any idea what is happening?

Nope, and that's why I wrote here.

> Are there any locks on the table (on the origin or replica) that could be preventing this?

Not that I can see.

> What is in the slon log, for the slon for the replica.

Nothing in sl_log_1 or sl_log_2 on the either the origin or the replica, nothing in
/var/log/slony1/ on either the origin or the replica.

> Did the COPY start?

How would I tell?

> Did the replica get some data and then things hung?

It did not get data. I have several other clusters running (different
DBs, same hosts) without incident. It's just this one that's failing
to do the initial sync.

Best,
David.
Phone: +1 415 235 3778