Fri Aug 2 14:14:45 PDT 2019
Hi!

(back on the mailing list - I accedentially replied directly)

I have no more ideas. Sometimes we also have the problem of a slave not
syncing any more. In our case, sometimes it helps to remove the slave
from the cluster and add it again (of course the slave is then offline
for some time - so this might not always be possible).

regards
Klaus