Tignor, Tom ttignor at akamai.com
Mon Jul 31 04:29:06 PDT 2017
	Hi Steve,
	A question on one item:

        - Fix some failover issues when doing a multi-node failover
          with a cascaded node.

	In cascaded node failover, is it necessary to sync with every receiver node for a failed over set? Or is it sufficient to sync only with nodes directly subscribing to the failed over node? Hoping for the latter!
	Thanks,

	Tom    (