William Widener william.widener at readytalk.com
Wed May 25 14:57:05 PDT 2016
Hello there,

Our company has used an older version of slony for years successfully.
We have embarked on an exercise to update to slony1-2.2.4-3.

As a test, we successfully replicated our legacy DB from a primary server to a secondary.
However, a legacy Java app performs periodic table UPDATEs which are not replicated.

Performing the equivalent postgres UPDATE command manually on the master replicates with no problem.
Examination of verbose Slony and postgres logs are not helpful to-date.

* Do any of you listeners have suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
W. Widener
Application Infrastructure Engineer
Ecovate
This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, copying, disclosure or dissemination is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.