Steve Singer steve at ssinger.info
Sun Mar 27 19:33:25 PDT 2016
On 03/25/2016 11:13 AM, Rob Brucks wrote:
> I did not receive any other responses on this.
>
> Can I get this logged as a bug?
>
> And if so, how do I go about doing that.

The bugtracker is at http://bugs.slony.info/bugzilla/

A reproducable test case makes bugs a lot easier to fix.

Something else you might want to try,

1. Create a dummy table on your subscriber with some data
2. Create a second replication set with the subscriber as the origin
3. Subscribe the master to the second replication set

Does the subscription go through? Does the data replicate to the master?
and if so at this point do the missing confirms also now show up?