Glyn Astill glynastill at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 29 03:07:23 PDT 2016

If I'm understanding right, you probably want to create a tablespace on your new lun and then just move the tables over with ALTER TABLE SET TABLESPACE.

See:
    http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/sql-createtablespace.html
    http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/sql-altertable.html

Glyn