Sung Hsin Lei sungh.lei at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 22:09:07 PDT 2015
Thanks for the response.

How about when you change the db schema such as adding/removing/renaming
tables, columns and dependencies? We usually stop the replication, delete
the cluster from both Master and Slave, make the changes on both Master and
Slave and run the setup from scratch. This would also freeze postgres and
take several hours for replication to start. Isn't there a way to make it
faster considering that all data is already in the Slave?

Also, how do you subscribe with no copy?